Sports Injury Management
Aspire Physiotherapy Claremont provide additional assessment, treatment and management of sporting injuries to amateur weekend warriors, children aspiring for development programs, to individuals who participate at a high level of sport.
All things are considered when providing management of sporting injuries such as previous sport injuries and training loads/volumes.
Sport injuries can be assessed and managed through:
- sport specific screen assessments
- muscle length and strength testing
- bio-mechanical analysis
- exercise rehabilitation, return to sport rehabilitation
- video analysis and technique/postural corrections
- education on monitoring training loads/volume of training
- provide alternative rehabilitation and participation to exercise
- setting goals to return to play
- frequent communication with coaches, parents and other medical professionals involved if required
- functional movement screens to identify any asymmetries, muscular imbalances
- exercise physiology programming to improve stability, strength, endurance and agility
- improve speed, power, agility, reaction and quickness
Please do not hesitate to contact us on (08) 9385 0424 or BOOK ONLINE for more specific information on how we treat various conditions and can help you at Aspire Physiotherapy Claremont.